12/21/2010

An Early Chirstmas

Matt surprised me with an Early Christmas Present to go visit my grandparents. There are serving an LDS mission in Nauvoo, Illinois. I was so happy, and grateful to go, even though it was a short trip it was wonderful! My grandparents did not know we were coming so they were ecstatic! While there we went to the plays, all the sites, an Amish village, the temple, and a lot of other things. Here are a few, OK a lot of pictures.
My mom and little sister were able to come with me


This tree might look huge but we're all just super short



Oh you made that shoe for me I am sure it will fit my ankle

This is Frank...the pet squirrel

My grandma LOVES cardinals, I took like 40 pictures of them...no exaggeration




Carthage Jail It was a wonderful and Spiritual Experience









No comments:

Post a Comment