10/02/2010

I think I can I think I can...

After another month gone by and still no baby I am feeling quite discouraged! However, one doctors appointment later and a dairy keen shake I have hope yet again! I cannot understand how some people think of getting pregnant and pow it happens and others struggle for years! For me this is my trial at this time and I will take what comes and love it! I will just remind myself I think I can I think I can I think I can!

On another note, the house is decorated for HALLOWEEN finally! I'm looking for some fun costumes for Matt and I. I have found a few we like but not quite sure yet! I absolutely love all of the colors that surround this beautiful valley! We enjoy sitting out on our deck watching the sunset and looking at all the oranges,reds,greens, and yellows throughout the mountains as well. Oh ya we also got 4 more chickens, cross our fingers that these ones won't get eaten!

Moons, Ghosts, Pumpkins and Green Cats
While I was watching Madison the other day she said "lets make cookies", so I said "OK, lets make Halloween cookies". She decorated some of them and while she wanted to initially make cookies to eat she ate lots of frosting and left the cookie:)
Ta Da she says

Meggy Can you see me?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Meagan! This is Danielle from Heber. I hope you don't mind that I read your blog. Thanks for having such a good attitude about your baby making journey. My husband and I are in the same boat and it is so nice to read a positive prospective. Good luck to you and Matt!! Feel free to stop by my blog any time wiscombelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle you are welcome to visit our blog anytime:)Sometimes it is hard to have a positive outlook, especially when it feels like everyone you know is having babies!Now you're originally from Heber? what is your maiden name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Meg's stay strong!! I know that its hard. Come play with little Hoyt if you want to. Love ya girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meagan, my maiden name is Buchanan. I graduated with Matt and Kallie =)

    ReplyDelete