10/14/2010

Baby Kimber Lyn Rawlings

We are yet again an Aunt and Uncle! I hope I am not stealing the parents thunder by posting these pictures but she is just so cute! Matt's Brother (Tyler) had his little girl Wed, October 13 at around 5. She was 7 lbs. 11 oz and 19 1/2 inches long...quite little compared to her big brother T.K. We are so happy she is part of our family now! Amber did a great job I can honestly say after witnessing her give birth I am no longer scared for the same experience. OK, who am I kidding I am scared to death:) Here are a few pictures of Kimber and family.

This is 30 sec after being born

Kimber was so sad

"I want dad" T.K. says, so we put him in the window and took a picture with dad

First Mommy/Baby Picture

One big brother, one proud dad, one little miracle, and one tired Mommy!

He was so Happy! I hold her I hold her

Comparing Hands

Daddy/Daughter

Mimi and Kimber

No comments:

Post a Comment