11/15/2010

I think I'm in Love

SO much has been happening in our lives lately! Matt has been given a great business opportunity and I am excited for him to start on this great adventure! I will tell you what it is in a later blog. I am just so proud to be his wife. He has accomplished great things and will continue to. I now have black hair and lost 10 pds...quite proud of that!

As for me I am doing my usual substitute teaching and work for Matt. I do enjoy substituting, especially when the kindergartners are throwing up, peeing their pants, and especially when they come running to me "Mrs. awings (some can't say there "R's") I got hit wit da ball an my toof fell out." I really do enjoy all of these occasions. I cannot wait until I can teach my own class someday. Or if that does not happen I cannot wait until I have children, and if that does not happen well I always have Matt and my animals:)



I came home from work and I found this:) 


My hair is dark now, but I like it

No comments:

Post a Comment