2/16/2011

Anniversary

Wow it is crazy to think that Matt and I have been married this long! I am so grateful that I was able to marry my best friend and even though we have had our ups and downs we will always make it through.

Matt is so great and bought me a huge bouquet of flowers and was in charge of dinner (papa murphys), which I was grateful I didn't have to cook. I gave matt well a clean house:)

We went to the temple and did sealings, it is kind of our tradition and a great way to celebrate our anniversary. Afterwards we watched movies, had a sleepover in the front room...(yes we moved our king bed into the living room).


We look so different now, grown up, and a little more chubby:)

It seems so long ago
This is the Beautiful Flowers, This picture does no Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment