2/17/2011

Finally a Preschool

While I realized I didn't want to teach the 5 days a week get horrible pay and basically no benefits, I just enjoy kids way to much not to work with them. So, I have decided since we have the basement apartment I will do a preschool down there. This is something I have always thought of doing but I wasn't really sure if it would be worth it. Now I know that yes it is worth it. So while I start this new adventure I am nervous, and excited and hope that everything goes well. It definitely helps that I did my student teaching in a Kindergarten class. I have most of the supplies I need, now I just need to find the students:) So if anyone is looking or interested let me know.
I am planning for class to start September 6 I will provide the following classes and prices:
3 year old class: Every Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00-11:00 for $70.00 a month 
4 year old class: Every Tuesday Wed and Thursday from 12:30- 3:45 for $100.00 a month

There will only be 10 students in each class.Oh and here is a blog for the preschool http://heberlittlepeoplepreschool.blogspot.com

2 comments: