5/19/2011

Update

Well it has been awhile since I have blogged but there has not been a lot going on! The latest things however are my new scooter, work, loosing weight, babies, and last but not least couponing!

Matt has started a new development in Midway and I am so excited and proud of him! He accomplishes anything and everything he sets his mind too! He is also building me a cute little greenhouse:) See I like to pretend I have this green thumb. Sadly though almost everything I have tried to grow has died at some point! With that being said if I had a greenhouse maybe I won't kill it as much...a system that will automatically water it and give it sun, oxygen.

This brings me to a baby. I can't keep my plants growing, I'm going to be a great mom right?:) We are still trying and I know that someday in the near future we will be blessed with a baby! Somedays are harder than others for me. I am grateful for a wonderful companion to share this trial with though! I would not trade Matt for anything.

We went on a trip to st.george 3 weeks ago and we were so happy for the warm weather! Sadly it is May and still snowing in Heber..yuck!

In a nut shell this has been the update for the past few months

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I would never wish this experience on anyone, but it is always nice to know you are not alone. Hang in there. It will all be worth it one day.mYou and Matt and baby Rawlings are in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete