9/29/2011

I Meagan, Swam with the Dolphins, In the Ocean

Honduras September 22, 2011
Initially we were going to go kayak in the ocean but at the last minute matt surprised me with a trip to swim with the dolphins. I was so excited! Before we left I told him how I found this place that you could actually swim with sharks (in a cage of course silly) which I thought would be awesome, everyone else not so much. I told him the next best thing would be to swim with dolphins. I was worried when that morning came I was so tired and sick that I wasn't going to be able to go. Might I recommend not staying out and dancing so late. Ya, it was not a smart choice but matt and I had a blast. We were able to swim with dixon the dolphin and his trainer in a facility which is right off of the beach. Side note: swimming in the ocean water not ideal. I was able to get pictures with dixon, feel his teeth, tongue and fins. Really neat experience!
I cannot take credit for the amazing shots of the dolphins in the air, that was all Matt 
Our awesome friends Clay and Tricia












No comments:

Post a Comment