9/29/2011

Crystal Clear Caymans


This place was beautiful with crystal clear water. I am so glad we decided to do snorkeling here. We went to a stingray sandbar and held (or tried to) tons of stingrays! I was nervous at first more so than I was with the dolphin. My fear was only escalated when one ate my finger. Well sucked it really hard because they don't have teeth. It was amazingly painful. Matt was a total natural at holding them. The trainer claimed the more calm and soft you were the easier it is to hold them. I am thinking this went to matts head since the remaining of the time he kept expressing how "sensitive" he is and how "gentle" his touch is. He was just so "comfortable" around them.
Snorkeling was incredible. The pictures just don't do justice. The coral was full of fish and sharp rocks which matt would testify to. The water was really shallow over some of the coral at some spots. Unfortunatly matt had a fight with one and lost the battle. There is a picture to see the allergic reaction he had when he brushed up against some. We all survived and had a blast!

See the excitement




this was right before...

it ate my finger

Love this Picture

It was pretty steamy




the deadly corral

Fricking A this hurts

There were GIANT iguanas everywhere, this one was super green

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh Meagan! (And Matt) These are awesome pictures. I love your captions! I love your blog, background, colors. You two looked so happy. It was amazing. Haven't even downloaded my pics yet.

    ReplyDelete