10/04/2011

Light at the End of the Tunnel

So for the past 5 months I have been saying I need to loose weight I need to get in shape. Then sadly enough, I go out and eat a shake or a greasy cheeseburger (not hamburger, yuck). Final I am ready to act upon it. I have been going to the gym for awhile and working out, but honestly I haven't been giving it a 100%. What can I say I love food! At our last meeting the dr. recommended that I loose some weight that it can help. Gee thanks dr. was what ran through my mind at the time. He said it in a very kind and loving way. Hello it's weight though is there any kind and loving way to say hmmm hmm you're about 46 pds over weight. So here it goes, my journey towards weight loss to hopefully help with getting a little baby eventually and healthier life. Even if I don't get to carry it in my belly there will be lots of running around later and I need to be in shape for that.

I met with my personal trainer today Juliette and she is WONDERFUL!!! She has helped me become a morning person (the only time I can/should work out with work and all) as well as boost my confidence. Today I took, gulp, the body measurements and weight and fat tests. FAIL FAIL FAIL! I am so happy that I did though and am now able to loose this weight and be well ME again. Bring on the support system :)

Staring Out Measurements/Weight:
Weight- 158 lbs
Body Fat- 34.1% (hmm mmm are the batteries new, really it's that much)
Chest- 39 1/2 ---that could stay the same I am ok with being endowed
Waist- 36
Upper Arm- 14
Butt- 43 (matt will miss that TMI)
Thigh- 25 1/2
Calf-16

I am not just posting this to give me motivation but so my family knows my measurements and can if they so choose buy me, none else than clothes for Christmas. Mom if you get the size wrong this year, there's no hope for the future. (Just in case) No I no longer wear x-small.

No comments:

Post a Comment