9/17/2012

Our Little Miracle

For years now I have pondered and dreamed of what it would be like for Matt and I to have children. There were a lot of low moments through out these years. My friends would get pregnant, and while I was thrilled for them I also hated them. It was difficult to go through miscarriages and feel like I let myself down, and let Matt down. Now I can see how all of those trials and the heart ache have paid off. I am now 5 MONTHS pregnant with our little girl!
             When we first found out that our second round of in-vetro worked we were excited and also extremely scared! Here we have been preparing for year but are we truly ready, gosh was that the right timing? I know more now than ever that yes, we are ready and this is the right time.
             It is such a blessling and miracle to have this little human growing inside of me. She is my strength when I am blue and my humbler in every way. She has brought such joy to matt and I and we cannot wait until we meet her!

XO XO XO

No comments:

Post a Comment