9/17/2012

20 Weeks

It seems time is flying by and I am doing my best to take in as much of this experience as possible!!!

Things I Love about being pregnant:
-Feeling her move
-Having an overwhelming sense of joy, gratitude
-Not being sick
-Maternity Clothes aka my pajamas
-Taking frequent naps (and it being ok)
-Working Less
-The belly rubs
-Planning
-No stretch marks (yet) wahoo:)
-3 a.m. tangents about what she will look like, what we need to do, something I just read

Things I DO NOT Love about being pregnant:
-Getting gal stones
-Paranoia about something going wrong
-Nightmares
-Foggy Brain
-Sleeping on my side
-Taking my nightly shots...that I am allergic too

We only have 4 more months until Ali is here and we are jumping up and down for joy. I cannot wait to meet her and Matt cannot wait to have his "wife" back. I don't know if it is just me but being pregnant has made me crazy! I am grateful I have a wonderful husband by my side who puts up with me, helps me, and is just plain amazing. This pregnancy has been wonderful in the sense I have not had the standard pregnant woman sickness. I hope the next 4 months continue to be this great!!
20 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment