5/21/2013

Month 1

Oh Ali Bean how I love you. You have changed so much these past 4 weeks. You're still physically petite and you love to watch people. Everyone told me you would sleep lots, poop lots, and eat lots. Well you're like your dad and me and walk to your own beat. You don't hardly sleep during the day wanting to watch everything, "naps" consisting of 5 min, you poop every 3 days (i asked the dr as long as its soft you're ok), and you eat about every 3-4 hrs. Sammy ( our black cocker spaniel) wants to eat you up, not literally. You like him too! You smile so much!!! Your first smile was when you were only a week old you breathe in deep which my interpenetration is a laugh. We spend the mornings in the rocking chair and let the sun shine in while we read scriptures, books and write letters to dad.

The first two weeks you were home were stressful, hard, and the most rewarding experience I believe there is. Mimi (grandma rawlings) came and stayed the first 3 nights with us and helped take care of you while we slept. Your first bath you screamed and screamed and screamed. Your 2 week appointment and it looks like you're going to be a shrimp too, as you're only in the 20th %. The last 2 weeks of this month were possibly the hardest for you, for our family. Your daddy went to a residential facility in payson. To get healthy for him, for you and for me. During this time we took lots of pictures, I told you lots about him and he talked to you over the phone. Here I am to provide for you take care of you in all ways possible. Little did I know you would be the one taking care of me at this time. I love you ali bean and I will always hold dear to the time I had with just you over the next few months. I cannot wait for you someday to be a mother and experience the pure joy you bring into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment