5/20/2013

Aliyah Lindsay Rawlings

I know I am way behind the game but these are memories I never want to forget. So better late than never.

Ali finally made her grand entrance on February 6, 2013 at 11:12 p.m. The story went something like this:

Up until about 3 days before she got here I was doing great, working (although slow) I wasn't to uncomfortable but was defiantly ready for my body back. (Little did I know even after having her..this will never happen again. We had just gone to the Dr. earlier on the 4th and it did not look like our little darling was going to be coming anytime soon, although I was 2 weeks over. Matt and I had just gone to be around 1 am on the 5th and out of no where I was like crap matt I just pee'd my pants, I get up go to the bathroom change, get back in bed just to pee my pants again. It was then that matt and I realized I wasn't peeing my pants my water broke. Since I was so prepared for this little one to get here I was sure to have my bags all packed, house clean, all that jazz. Not, I felt so unprepared and was grabbing things like a mad woman. The bag I had initially packed I unpacked and now I was left with nothing. Thankfully matt managed to get us to the hospital and all the things we would need.

Over 24 hrs of labor, 3 hrs of pushing and my sweet baby girl arrived at 7lbs 19" long happy and healthy. The next day we went home to start out this crazy adventure!!


No comments:

Post a Comment