11/02/2011

Shh,....

So Matt took me hunting with him a couple weeks ago, maybe it was just last week. I have no idea I can't remember. Anyways he took me hunting and I had so much fun!!! I love to hike I could do it all day and be the happiest person in the world. The only problem is I love to sing to myself, talk to myself and others, take pictures. Oh, wait you're not supposed to do that when hunting huh. Matt informed me while he loves my company I quickly ended up on the bottom of the list for a hunting partner:) I was the one who saw the 3 point mind you. Animal whisperer, that's what I should have been. I had a blast and enjoyed the time I was able to spend with Matt, in the mountains doing something we both love!

I was so tired from lack of sleep but loved it

Really, were hunting and your snapping pictures:)

No comments:

Post a Comment