11/13/2011

There was no stoping it

Through all my delays and anti-debates it finally did happen. Matt got a SNOWMOBILE! Yes, I did grow up with them and yes they were tons of fun. However, I do not like the cold, I do not like speed, and well lets face it. Grown men and their egos are VERY dangerous. While I am a little worried about it I know he is so happy and is going to have a lot of fun with friends and of course my little brother Josh. All he could do was grin the whole way home. Once we were home he said, "hop on lets drive it around the yard" I replied with you're nuts but ok just once. (We already have to replace the track so what the heck)

I always tease him that while we love our job even though it is demanding, we work holidays, long hours and never get to see each other there are some perks. This snowmobile is that perk!

Congrats Matty, you finally got your baby!
His Big GRin:)

His Sidekick Sam always goes with him

No comments:

Post a Comment